$130 per 50-minute session
Tuesday 9 A.M. to 7 P.M.
Thursday 9 A.M. to 12 P.M.
Friday 9 A.M. to 7 P.M.
Wednesday 11 A.M. to 7 P.M.
Thursday 1 P.M. to 7 P.M.
Saturday 9 A.M. to 4 P.M.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is my co-pay per session?
- Do I need pre-authorization before I see a therapist?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available to individuals and families suffering from economic hardship,
as well as for students and single parents with full financial responsibility for their children.
Cash and check are accepted. Payment is due at the time of the session.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.